1. Mixer – min. 12 channels, local sound engineer needed
2. Monitors: 1st line – 2 monitors (vocal-guitar)
2nd line – 1 monitor (drummer),
3rd line – 1 monitor (bassist)
4th line – 1 monitor (flute, sax and back-vocal)
Separate monitor mixer is not needed
3. Professional drum-set (Tama, Yamaha), hi-hat stander, min. 3 cymbal standers and a
4. Bass combo min.60 Watt. Vox, Fender Bassman, or comparable
5. Guitar combo min 50 Watt Vox, Fender or comparable
6. 3 vocal mics Shure SM58 or comparable on standers + one mic for sax on a stander
7. Sockets 220 V all grounded!
8. Lights on stage MUST be connected to a separate phase
Soundcheck starts 60-90 min. before Door Open!
For a detailed version of our Rider and other related questions please
contact us using the contact form above.
Please, use the contact form in order to send us a message. We will receive it and answer as fast as possible.
For booking and any other business inquiries, please, do not forget to include your contact details.
Our technical rider is listed below on this page.
We are happy to hear from you!